Aggressive Norman Criminal Defense Lawyers Fight for Your Rights
An Oklahoma law firm strong enough to handle even the most serious cases
If you have been charged with a crime, you will be opposed by powerful authorities with nearly limitless resources. No matter who you are or what charges you face, you need a tough criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights and challenge your accusers. At the Matt Swain Law Firm in Norman, we have a legacy of delivering strong legal representation on behalf of clients throughout Cleveland and Oklahoma counties. Our attorneys pursue positive results for our clients by exposing faulty law enforcement practices and weak evidence. Even when it seems as if the facts and the law are working against you, we battle the opposition to tip the scales of justice in your favor. Whether you have been accused of a serious felony, a misdemeanor assault, or a drunk driving charge, a poor outcome can impact the rest of your life. With so much at stake, you need advocates who have a proven record of success.
A respected firm with an exceptional reputation for maximizing results
Based in Norman, home to the University of Oklahoma, our firm has advised numerous clients whose legal issues have attracted media attention. No matter what type of criminal charge you face, however, you can trust us to mount a strong defense dedicated to the best possible outcome. Clients know they can count on us for a variety of reasons, but most notably because we are:
- Established — Peers, publications and, most importantly, former clients have praised our advocacy and professionalism. Their recommendations have enabled us to protect the rights of a cross-section of Oklahoma residents who have sought our help.
- Knowledgeable — We understand how important it is to minimize punishment and keep your record clean. For any type of prosecution, we can identify creative ways to improve your likelihood of success.
- Responsive — Our lawyers always respond to calls and questions with clear, prompt answers. We tailor our representation based on what makes sense for your particular case. When appropriate, we pursue a mutually acceptable resolution, but we will not commit to plea bargains that are unfair or any deal that jeopardizes your life and liberty.
Our attorneys provide a free initial consultation so that you can obtain a full understanding of the legal and factual issues in your case. We will then fight to keep your record clean and take every possible legal step so that you can move beyond your trouble and resume your normal life.
Strong advocates defend against all types of allegations
We represent a wide range of clients in and around Norman who require a diligent defense for matters including:
- Criminal law — For any criminal law prosecution, we will seek justice on your behalf.
- DUI — Our attorneys understand the legal and scientific flaws that often taint drunk driving cases and will defend your rights to a fair adjudication.
- Drug crimes — We advocate for appropriate drug crime resolutions, which can include case dismissal, reduction in charges, or a sentence that favors treatment over incarceration.
- Homicide — Allegations of homicide demand lawyers who confront shaky evidence and steadfastly assert their clients’ legal rights.
- Sex crimes — Cases involving alleged sex crimes can be complicated and sensitive. Our firm has the skill and determination to present a comprehensive defense.
Our attorneys have both the determination and experience to develop a thorough defense strategy designed to generate the best possible outcome, whether at trial or through a favorable plea bargain.
Contact a Norman criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
If you’re charged with a crime, you deserve a criminal defense team dedicated to fighting for your rights. The Matt Swain Law Firm defends clients in Cleveland and Oklahoma counties against all types of criminal charges. Please call 405-531-9609 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Norman office.